Stop just teaching pole dancing lessons and start providing pole experiences.
Our training focuses on student-lead experience, using the apparatus of pole to inspire, transform and encourage individual and community growth.
We believe that pole dance is so much more than a fitness class, so our instructors deserve so much more than a fitness certification.
Pole dance shouldn’t be treated like any other fitness pursuit, and should not be marketed like any other fitness class. In fact, you already know just how special pole dancing is.
It has incredible transformative qualities that helps people of all ages, genders and body types to discover self-empowerment, inner sensuality, and the part of themselves that is confident, positive and strong.
Time to shake things up, time to revolutionise how we teach pole.
- Lesson planning more efficiently and creatively
- Knowing the best techniques to make learning pole as fun, rewarding and positive as possible
- Developing the skills required to inspire and retain happy students who are motivated to continue
We believe that pole dance shouldn't be treated the same as every other fitness certification, because essentially, it isn't!
- Making more money from a studio that you feel confident running
- Having a clear business direction, knowing how your studio will be developing over the next 12 months.
- Dealing with happier, more easy-going students
- Managing a great team of motivated instructors
Plus doing all of the above whilst knowing you are equipped to provide the very best classes and instruction.
Learn how to slay the self-love game and become a more confident, self-assured version of you in this comprehensive course. Peach Lee Ray explains her powerful theory and practical techniques to empower you in your self-confidence journey.
The Magic of Better Branding
Discover the magic of better branding to help you manifest the pole studio of your dreams. Peach Lee Ray shares her approach to values-based branding and marketing to help you build the pole dance studio you REALLY want.